APCChE 2019 will publish its proceedings after the Congress using MATEC Web of Conferences under the conditions below:
- Open access under a Creative Commons license of CC BY 4.0
- Receiving DOI and indexing in Crossref
- Indexing in main bibliographic databases below:
Compendex (Engineering Village)
Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science)
EBSCO (EBSCO Discovery Service)
Scopus(discontinued in January 2019)
Materials Science & Engineering Database (ProQuest)
SciTech Premium Collection (ProQuest)
Technology Collection (ProQuest)
About manuscript preparation and submission:
- Download the template file from the link below and strictly follow the prescribed format. Manuscripts that do not follow this template will not be processed.
- Title and author information must be exactly the same as that used for corresponding abstracts.
- Manuscripts must be in English and free of any grammatical errors.
- The number of pages must be from 4 to 6.
- Confirm that you have answered “YES“ to “I Will Submit Proceedings Manuscript” for the corresponding abstract on your APCChE 2019 Abstract Submission Page. Any proceedings manuscript for which you have not answered “YES” will not be processed.
- Manuscript files must be submitted in pdf format (not as Word). Word files will be required after the manuscripts are accepted for publication.
- Understand the following disclaimer and legal obligation:
- All information in the proceedings manuscript submission and the content of the manuscript will be used in the congress publications without any prior notice to the contributor.
- The contributor carries legal obligations of the manuscript; any violation to a third party's right will be the responsibility of the contributor him/herself.
- Use the link below to submit manuscripts. Instructions can be found here.
- Deadline for submissions is June 30, 2019.
- All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by multiple reviewers. Manuscripts requiring revisions will be returned with comments. Revised manuscripts must be resubmitted by their designated dates.
- Manuscripts will be returned if their corresponding abstracts are rejected.
- Acceptance notices typically take two months.
- Authors of accepted manuscripts will be asked to submit final manuscripts and signed License Agreements (PDF, MS Word).
- The article processing charge (APC) is 10,000 JPY per proceedings manuscript.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.