11-14 March 2019
Organizer:Japanese study group for cattle foot health
Declaration on the United Nations SDGs at Sapporo 2019
- Chemical Engineering for Human Well-Being -
APCChE 2019 is over, with 1800+ participants from 33 regions / countries.
Around 1500 papers were presented in total (oral, short communication and poster).
We thank your contribution to APCChE 2019.
- Abstract released
- 1. For Japanese Attendees,
2. Typhoon will pass by Sapporo midnight, Sep. 23. Flights arriving at Sapporo at night Sep. 23 may be affected. Presentations will be made as on the program. If you miss your presentation slot and want to have another slot, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Partial travel support for delegates who have faced cancellation of flights to Sapporo to attend APCChE 2019
- The tentative program page is now available again.
- The tentative program page is currently not available due to the hardware trouble. It will be fixed in a few days.
- Session Program (tentative) is updated.
- Early Bird Registration extended to July 22, noon (JST).
- Early Bird Registration extended to July 12.
- Accommodation page is updated.
- Registration is open.
- Error in the submission email address for Student Program has?been fixed
- A condition for the conference proceedings has changed. Please visit here.
- Proceedings Submission is open
- The abstract submission deadline has been extended to April 15.
- Details of Proceedings Manuscript Submission
- Abstract Submission is open
- Due to technical problems, the abstract submission system is not open yet.
It will be open on February 15.
- Sponsorship is still being accepted.
- Proceedings papers will be published in MATEC Web of Conferences (Open Access publication).
- Abstracts online submission will open on February 4.
- Details for APCChE-UNIDO Special Symposium
- Student Program is updated.
- Established the website of the Conference.
- 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
- The Society of Chemical Engineers, Japan (SCEJ)