Abstract submission for oral presentation is closed.
You can still submit abstracts for poster presentation until June 15.
Abstract Submission Instruction
- In order to submit your abstract, you have to create your own account first.
- Each account holder is allowed to submit two abstracts (one oral and one poser, or two posters) as the presenter.
- Acceptance of the abstract will be informed late May.
- The presenters have to pay the registration fee.
- Please use "Comments to organizers" field or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and/or messages.
- For the details of the category, please refer to Session Topics and Special Sessions and Symposia shown below.
Deadline of the abstract submission for poster: June 15.
Abstract Format and Guideline
- The size limit for the abstract is 300 words or 2,500 characters.
- You are allowed a maximum of 1 table and/or figure (images).
- Do NOT put your title in ALL CAPS
- Capitalize only the first letter of the title, any proper nouns or acronyms, and the first word following a colon (:)
- Do NOT begin paper titles with “The”, “A”, or “And”.
- Do NOT end titles with a period (.)
- Use the icons to subscript (x2) or superscript (x2) text
- Proceedings papers will be published in MATEC Web of Conferences, which are indexed by major databases such as Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), Scopus and Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science).
- Accepted, peer-reviewed papers will be published online as open access papers with DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Before publication, the authors have to pay the article processing charge (APC), 10,000JPY.
- If you are interested in the APCChE 2019 Proceedings, please click here.
- Note that submission of the proceeding paper is not mandatory for oral or poster presentation at APCChE 2019.
- 1. Physical properties and physical chemistry
- 2. Fluid and particle processing
- 3. Heat transfer and thermal engineering
- 4. Separation processes
- 5. Chemical reaction engineering
- 6. Process systems engineering
- 7. Biochemical engineering
- 8. Supercritical fluid technology
- 9. Energy engineering
- 10. Process safety management and technology
- 11. Electronics materials and processes
- 12. Materials processing and interface control
- 13. Environment
- 14. Chemical plant material engineering
Special Sessions and Symposia
- S1. APCChE–UNIDO Special Symposium (Open to the public)
- S2. SDGs forum (Invited-only. Open to the public)
- S3. East Asian joint session: Critical SDGs in highly industrialized economies
- S4. SCEJ–AIChE joint session: Bioseparations and bionanotechnology
- S5. SCEJ–ESBES joint session: Next generation downstream processing of biologics
- S6. Australia–China–Japan session for powder and nanotechnology (incorporating the 2nd China-Japan Particuology Forum)
- S7. Carbon capture, utilization, and storage (CCUS): Process development and fundamental properties
- S8. Materials and systems engineering for electrical energy devices —fuel cell, battery, solar cell, and energy carriers—
- S9. Diversity in chemical engineering (Invited talks only)
- S10. Industry 4.0 and the future of chemical engineering (Invited talks only)
- SP. Student program (contest):— Research proposal for SDGs from youth (Open to the public)